Wednesday 1 January 2014

☆Winter Vacation 2013~ Hokkaido, Japan ☆

This was my trip to let the year 2013 have it's perfect ending. 
I've been to Japan!
Finally seeing my friends again was definitely the best thing about this trip.
But besides that, we also went snowboarding, shopping and enjoying the tasty japanese kitchen a lot.
In Comparison to England or Germany, Japan was quite cold already and it even snowed in Sapporo!
It was wonderful tho for me, as usual when i travel to Japan.
I simply love this country. 
The people are all so nice & everything is just so interesting. 
It's like you can never get enough of it.

Of course I didn't travel all the way to Japan without taking a single photograph, so here they come.
Enjoy~

when i arrived in Tokyo it was really rainy but not so cold.

we also went to disney sea where akio bought me that cute bear & we could enjoy the beautiful christmas atmosphere.


party is always good.👍



dinner with the cutest boy ever :3






i've also worked on my black & white photography of daily life sceneries a little while in japan.
There are streets in Sapporo & the Otaru train station.

xoxo  Micky



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Princess.From.Jupiter. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig