Saturday, 2 July 2016

Coordinate : Bad Intentions featuring Snupped

Choker : Lamoda | Bracelet : Swarovski | Top : H&M | Skirt : Chloé | Sandals : Lamoda | Phone Case : Snupped 

Finally a new coordinate post on here! I was actually going for a pinkish, minimal style here but thanks to the grungy location it turned out looking kinda grungy overall. Oh well, my favourite item in this coordinate is probably the skirt I got form Chloé, it's a nice a-line cut with pockets in the front so you can actually store smaller items there - absolutely perfect for a night out so you can conveniently leave your bag and jacket at the cloakroom of the club/bar without feeling so naked. 
You can see the actual cut and design of the skirt in the picture below:








The beautiful phone case featured in this look is from Snupped, a tech-accessory online shop which lets you design your own cases, pouches & laptop sleeves. How cool is that?! 
So when I had the choice, since I just recently got the iPhone6s, I decided to get a classic phone case & picked one of the design patterns from Snupped since I didn't at the time have any pretty photos of my paintings or something else personal that I could have used. 
Anyways, the case was with me very quickly & I must say I totally love it! The geometrical, minimal design is so innovative & exactly my taste!



What is your favourite, most recent fashion item? 

xx ♡ Micky 



SHARE:

24 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
      Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Nude Patent Leather
      Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Red Patent Leather Wavy pointed
      Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Silver pointed
      cheap christian louboutin pumps sale online and free shipping
      http://www.clsneakersmall.com

      Delete
  2. Love your look!
    Hmm I'd have to say recently I am coveting chokers an awful lot- I can't get enough of them.

    A S T A E R O I D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! I love the top and the choker combination you chose :)

    http://www.thewanderingkitsune.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit. The top is my favorite part, I'd like to find something similar in my country so I will check H&M soon. :)
    Have a nice day, bye,
    Shiki
    [Beauty and Destroy]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, the burgundy choker adds such a nice and simple touch to the look x
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love this style of chokers so much <3

      Delete
  6. the off shoulder looks amazing on you! love the case
    www.rebelrebel.co | Youtube x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like everything about this look perfect on you
    I'm in love with this original choker
    You have a interesting blog. I hope you will like mine
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really loving this whole outfit babe! I like the location of your photoshoot also. That Chloe skirt is TDF <3!

    xoxo
    Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you actually like the location, too :D

      Delete
  9. Love the top! Reese's are one of my favourite sweets.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, omg mine, too, they are so good! <3

      Delete
  10. such a cute outfit ! i love it ! :)

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm totally in love with this look ! So perfect <3
    xoxo,

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Chloe skirt is so you!
    Thank you for sharing SNUPPED's information, and
    I would love to make by my illustration soon :)

    akiko

    ReplyDelete

© Princess.From.Jupiter. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig